Elegance & practicality strike a balance in Gagne & Son Hollandstone pavers. Compatible with traditional and comtemporary architecture, Hollandstone is strong and durable making it the ideal choice for driveways, walkways, and borders. Gagne & Son Hollandstone is considered a traditional paver and is available in multiple color options including several stunning blends.
Its name is rumored to come from Holland where individual stone pavers were used to provide a flexible yet durable road in the 1940s.
- Traditional rectangular shape
- Smooth Finish
- Most variety of colors out of any paver
- Pattern options from herringbone, basket weave, running bond & more
DIMENSIONS & COVERAGE
- 4″ wide x 8″ long x 2-3/8″ thick
- 4.5 pieces per square foot
- 120 square feet per pallet